FAQs about Eworkpay
How do I withdraw my earnings from eworkpay?
When signing up, you will be asked to provide your bank account details. On the day before your subscription ends, you can withdraw all your earnings to this bank account. Usually, you’ll receive your funds within minutes, or at most, a few hours. You’ve worked for your money, and you can be sure eworkpay will send your payment. No. Matter.
Do Eworkpay service pay or provide a good source of secondary income source?
Yes , Eworkpay services does pay and you can rely on it as your secondary income source.
Is eworkpay legit?
The short answer is Yes it is. I know some of you will be like, how will such a company or site pay such amount, how does the company generate money used to be paying their members steadily. The simple truth is that the money you are been paid is a small fraction from what the advertisers of the links you are sharing/advertising is paying to eworkpay.
How Do Ework Service Website Or Companies Get Money To Pay Their Eworkers?
Its very simple, eworkpay gets quality clients known as Advertisers, who come to the company for a business service. This advertisers might be a site owner or business owner, he or she might need people to test a particular site and drop a short review there after their visiting. Some advertisers are affiliate marketer and they might need members to subscribe to an affiliate program with their Email address, etc. So, all this requests come into the site and the advertisers are charge for the service order. The order when approved is now shared to Eworkers to do and a commission is shared to all who participated on the task.
What will I be working on eworkpay
Like I have stated above that all that is required from you is to perform available task and you earn.The task are activities such as
- Visit other people website & blogs
- download and test apps
- write review about a game
- sign up for CPA and affiliates
- watch videos
- click Ads
- Dropping your (emails and phone numbers)
- Sharing a website link on your Facebook timeline
- Commenting on a blog post
- invite referrals…(etc)
How do I join eworkpay
To get started, you have to register and purchase the eworkpay package which attracts a onetime fee of N1200 as your registration fee and you’re in. So therefore you are not required to pay any other fees.
A great man once said “if you take all the money in the world and distribute them equally among poor people after a while all the money will go back to the original owners”. Why?
The POOR are mainly CONSUMERS & the RICH are mainly INVESTORS .
Show me a POOR man and I will show you a man who
- P – Passes
- O – Over
- O – Opportunities
- R – Repeatedly.
A man who sees challenges in every opportunity instead of seeing opportunity in every challenge. You must take great Action to receive greater rewards.
You must plan and strategize, you must value profit not wages, you must be focused and you must be determined if you want good success.
“The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE”
POOR : meaning “Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly”
See the reasons below:
1) Give them for free, they will think it is a trap.
2) Tell them it is a small investment, they will say you can not earn much.
3) Tell them to come in BIG , they will say “I don’t have any money”.
4) Tell them to try new things, they will say “no experience; has it been proven to work? Who has gained from it before?”.
5) Tell them it is a traditional business, they will say “it is too HARD to do”.
6) Tell them it is a new business model, they will say “I don’t do network marketing and how many years has this business model been existing?”.
7) Tell them to run a shop, they will say “I will be tied down, I will have no freedom”.
8) Tell them to follow a 1-year business plan, they will say “it is too long. Please, I can not wait for so long”.
9) Ask them what can they do? They will say “I can do ANYTHING”.
10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions.
11) They think more than a University Professor and do less than a blind man. Penny wise, Pound foolish.
One major challenge POOR people have is “LACK OF ACTION!” They enjoy their comfort zone, dwelling and swimming in their “own type of knowledge”.
Anything beyond their reason “can not work, and therefore it is fraudulent”
Remember: It is RISKY to take a RISK , but it is even RISKIER not to take any risk at all. Learn to try out new things
The world is not ruled only by prayer warriors but by mental warriors. Thinking is the highest paying job in every field.